Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tammy Tadd Design Shop Post #2































Hope you ladies are enjoying my quilty show. These are some more pics I took while at Tammy Tadd's shop. The one with black background and candy canes is just inside the door as you enter, I loved it, also under the quilt hanging on the shelf with the fabrics is a cute bag. Great for Halloween season. You can click on any of my pics to enlarge them, and please do, you will see other things that is " hidden" in plain view. If you didn't enlarge the one yesterday of Tammy and me, go back and do so, and look at the quilts hanging, that will also show the enormity of her shop. Got to run, going to the quilt show....Have a great day***VBS**** I am sure I am going to have a wonderful time today.



No comments: