Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pa, Quilt Shops # 4































Dose anyone in blogland have any idea how much fun I have been having? It is really hard to put into words...I am so thankful that I have a husband that is as willing as mine is to take me to all these shops.He even looks on the internet to find them for me ***VBS***

I am at Country Quilters, and they were a fabulous bunch of ladies and I just know going to classes there would be great fun....makes me miss my LQS all the more.

CQ has lots and lots of fabrics, books and notions, but look at the batting they have and that was just one wall, yep, theres another one....They also had lots of pretty quilts to look at. If you live around here or just find yourself somewhere around here, go by and visit, you definitely will be glad. As I told you in a previous post, I left all my info at home ( will be back there in 3 weeks), if you want the address or any info on any of these, just email me when we get home and I will send whatever we have.Please except my apologies. I guess I wouldn't make a very good reporter, cause I can't keep up with my notes......Must be senility...OH, WELL

keep on Quilting Memories, I am going to try to catch up with all of you when I get home.....



2 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

That is so sweet that your husband looks up quilt shops on the internet!

Libby said...

You are on the ultimate quilt shop hop . . . thanks for taking us along *s*