Sunday, September 7, 2008































Here we are at Allentown Sewing Machine Outlet, they sell sewing machines ( Janome I THINK)

Plus a good variety of fabrics and lots of books and notions. I enjoyed talking to the owner, he was a very nice man and knew a lot about several kinds of machines..If I lived around here and needed my machined serviced, I would not hesitate to take mine to him....He had lots of quilts on display and they had lots of fall classes planned, I'm sure they will be very busy this fall. AND I met his DOG, a beautiful dog too, and friendly, I think he liked ME **VBS***. If you get a chance you should go see him ( the shop) not the dog ***VBS*** This shop is in Allentown, Pa.

This is my first blog for today, am going to post again in a while, about another shop. But we are going to Michigan tomorrow and here is our schedule....Remember Wed, Thurs, and Fri 's hours are 3pm-8pm.....Sat and Sundays are 8am-4pm. We rarely ever stay that late, so try to get there about mid-day. Also, Lo...is Lowes and HD is Home Depot

Wed.......Lo.....3900 Carpenter Rd. Ypsilanti

Thurs....HD.....20500 13 Mile Rd. Roseville

Fri......HD ......13500 Middlebelt.....Lavonia

Sat.....HD.......39500 W 7 Mile RD....Northville

Sun.....HD......8760 26 Mile Rd......Shelby Township


Come By and check us out......

No comments: