Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sew N Sew Summerville, SC






















Here we are , still in Summerville, SC. This was such a nice store.The ladies were exceptionally nice and helpful. The sign out front was a little hard for us to see, but we finally found it, and I am so glad we did. the store wasn't too big, but definitely well stocked. They also had a very nice place for classes. If you get a chance, visit with them, I think you will enjoy seeing the shop.
I don't have their physical address, but it was on one of the main roads and also in the phone book.
It's raining here and our work for today has been cancelled. We are close enough to run by our house and DH has decided that's what we are going to do, so I must get off here or I may get left***YEAH, RIGHT***
Until we meet again, quilt memories, you'll be happier for it****** BOBBIN

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Enjoy, enjoy! I haven't heard of the Sew 'n Sew shop, but one of my best friends lives there. (In Summerville, SC; not in that quilt shop)...

although, she might, on second thought...

Carrie P. said...

I happened across a blog that mentioned a store in Aiken, SC. She had pictures on her blog maybe next time you are around there you can visit that store.