Wednesday, March 25, 2009

People, Places and Quilts









I can never arrange my pics the way I want, so hopefully you don't get to discouraged trying to look at them, cause I do try. I need some lessons..
Anyway......I did so enjoy visiting PP&Q....a very nice store. So neatly arranged, and lots of fabrics or anything you were looking for,they do have a web site, it's www.ppquilts.com check them out, I know you will enjoy seeing their store. The store is located in Historic Downtown Summerville, SC. Their business cards says they are one of the top ten in the USA... I'm sure it is. The quilt with their name on it is really cute and I was impressed with the steps, what a unique way to let their customers know how much they are appreciated. I just enjoyed the entire store, so much so, I purchased the box of fat quarters, they were so pretty....now I must find a neat pattern so that I can use them.
I also went to another quilt store while in Summerville, will try to get that posted tomorrow.
I have already been to 2 stores while here in the Charlotte area. Will get them posted ASAP.
Hope your day will be sunny and bright, catch all of you later,wish I was Quilting Memories today.................sigh.........................
Bobbin


















3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love, love, love that place!! It's one of my top ten, that's for sure!

Salem Stitcher said...

Love the fat quarters. They are my kind of colors! I have always wanted to go to PPQ. One day I will make it down there.

quiltkeemosabe said...

Seeing your pics made me want to go to PP&Q again!! It is such a neat store and I used to go there every time I visited my friend who used to live in Charleston. The downtown store is nice too, just smaller. I loved that turtle pattern!!! I enlarged the picture and it looks like it is a store pattern, not one available everywhere. They were so cute! Glad you're having a good time. See you soon?????