Friday, March 6, 2009

Atlanta Traffic, Race Car





The picture of the traffic is showing all of you the traffic we were sitting in this afternoon after our event was over.We were on I 85N, trying to get back to our motel. There was a wreck, we saw 4 cars,and it took us 2 hours to get back here.This pic really doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea....But we are here now,and glad of it***VBS***

The picture of the race car is the one my DH hauls around. We had quiet a nice turn-out today. It warmed up nicely and the people came out. It always amazes me the way everyone enjoys looking at the car, but more importantly how they enjoy "touching"it. It reminde me of myself, the way I love to touch FABRIC...I walk through clothing stores as well as fabric stores and touch everything that is close to me, I just like the way fabric feels...Am I crazy or are you like that too?

Gotta get off here, its bedtime and I am tired and sleepy, so hope all of you have a good night and will check back tomorrow.

Bobbin

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You have fun, and be careful. We don't see that kind of traffic around here... ;)

sewprimitive karen said...

That's Atlanta traffic for you all right.

Frances said...

Instead of dealing with traffic by commuting, you could opt for what used cars Atlanta dealers have to offer and get your own car instead.