Friday, March 13, 2009

Headed To Charleston, SC

Charleston, SC. Just the name has a pleasant sound. I am anxiously waiting to get there.Everyone I have ever talked to says only good things, so now I get to see for myself ***VBS***
We will arrive there on Sunday night, we are traveling there after we get through here on Sunday evening at 4pm. DH says its about a 5 hour drive, so will make for a long day. We are hopeing that we will be able to close early, so we can leave early. That will depend on the Scotts rep.Whatever he decides will be ok, after all we are trying to promote their products.
Here is our schedule:
Tues. 3/17 Lowes 1104 Market Center Blvd. Mount Pleasant, SC 9am-2pm
Weds. 3/18 Wal-Mart 1317 North Nain St. Summerville, Sc 3pm-8pm
Thurs. 3/19 Lowes 770 Daniel Ellis Blvd. Charleston, SC 9am-2pm
Fri. 3/20 Off
Sat. 3/21 Home Depot 190 Marymeade Dr. Summerville, SC 8am-4pm
Sun. 3/22 Home Depot 7554 Northwood Blvd. Charleston, SC 10am-4pm

I hope this fits into some of your schedules, I would love to see a fellow quilter while we are there.Also, If you know of any quilt stores that I can go to on our Off day, I would appreciate that also.

It's almost time for us to go to our event for today, and I sort of dread it, cause it's supposed to start raining here shortly and that always creates a lot of anxiety for DH and the rep
cause we are not allowed to let the race car get wet. So will have to see what the afternoon is going to bring.

I plan to TRY to finish my red work today while hubby is working. I have been reading a lot, but must get back to doing something productive.

Hope everyone is busy Quilting Memories, Always, Bobbin

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Reading is productive... so is FROG eating :) Hey, don't forget to check out People, Places and Quilts for me! ~hugs~

Carrie P. said...

I have been to Charleston once. Would like to go again. I knew there was a quilt store there but could not remember the but Mrs. Goodneedle told you the name. Have fun.