Sunday, May 25, 2008

Prairie Shop Quilts















This , too was a nice shop, I enjoyed talking and looking, lots of eye candy.I DO like eye candy ***VBS***.I truly loved this pillow, she had several, if I lived around here she may inspire me to make some pillows...........NAAAA, I don't like to make pillows, not even pillow covers...There was lots of fabric and notions also, if you are ever in the area you should stop by ( and BUY) I'm sure she would like that.This is what I bought.Yes, I finally found the red micron pen I needed so of course I got 2.If you need one, you should always buy 2, ....RIGHT.... Well, that's what you do when you are traveling anyway..Sounded reasonable to me.....I plan someday in my lifetime to make a quilt out of dots, so am buying some fats , hope I don't repeat myself too many times...
We went to 2 more shops but blogger isn't co-operating with me adding pics, so will do another post soon.
Tomorrow I am going to QUILT,,, yeah me....
Take care everyone and do a lot of quilting memories, someone will love you for it....Bobbin

No comments: