Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quilt Connection, last pics











This was not all the pics I took at the Quilters Connection, but with these 4 I think you get the idea that I really liked the shop.I have been asked by some people about the names of the quilts, well, I never thought about getting the names of them. Will try to remember to do that in the future..Sorry, Ladies....VBG...
The fabric in the bag is the collection that I showed in a couple post ago, The blues and browns. Don't you like the packaging? I do, just caught my eye.The quilts were nice also, I love the puzzle quilt,I thought it was just a little different than what you see everyday. I like different...
I am going to post the pic of my new friend and myself in my next post. Take a good look,the wind was about to blow us away..Later, J

1 comment:

Libby said...

What a treat to visit these quilt shops . . . so much inspiration (and pretty stuff) out there *s*