Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gennessee Depot, Wisconsin

Pamella's Place
This is the quilt shop I went to while in Wisconsin, it is in an area called Gennesse Depot, a very nice shop.Much larger than it looks.They had lots and lots of fabrics, notions and books galore. the classroom area was very roomy also.Unfortunately I didn't get to talk to the lady that was working very much. Fortunately for her she was busy!I believe that the shop was fairly new, as a matter of fact I believe the strip mall it was in was new(6-8 months).The building looked very new.I think she had either had a place before or had bought someone else out, as a lot of her fabrics were ones I have been seeing for a while now. The"town" was so smal, maybe a "city" block! But really nice people.DH and I were up there working in another smaller town (although considerably larger than Gennesse Depot) Called Mukwonabe,that to was a very quaint and interesting place, I wish we could had time to explore a little, but we all know work does get in our way. This time I must get off here, I have to get myself together for a doctor's appt. early in the am. Please, say a prayer for me, that I will get good news tomorrow. Things have been a little scarey for me, so all prayers will be appreciated. As always, be quilting memories!

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Prayers for good health and for even better news from your Dr. You look good (and right at home) in the race car, Mario! Take good care.

quiltkeemosabe said...

I am so glad you are back if only for a little bit. I've missed you! Sending good thoughts your way and if I don't see you before you take off again have a wonderful trip!