Tuesday, June 5, 2007

race car



This is the race/show car Dh and I took to Las Vegas.Pic was taken in the Office Depot booth at the LV convention center. That place was HUGE!!!. Everyone was very nice and cordial. Had nothing to do with quilting nor fabric, but sometime you just have to work. They were having The International Convention of Shopping Centers. I was told it is the largest of its kind in the USA, and I don't doubt it.We enjoyed our trip and are prepareing for our next one, will go to Lake Tahoe in July, will be gone for a month. More about that later.

Haven't done any sewing since we have been home, a little puny, have to work next 2 days, so maybe after that I will sew some before we leave. That's the plan anyway.

SOOOOOOO, how about everyone else staying busy quilting memories and I will get back to quilting soon. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Carl Edwards' car is a favorite here. My son wonders if you're working for Spevco out of East Bend, hey-- you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I pray you're feeling better. Please take care, we'll miss you while you're gone. Don't forget about Country Threads in Garner, IA