Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm back, for a brief while

Hello everyone, am glad to be back, even brieftly. Lake Tahoe was beautiful and the RAGBRAI ride through Iowa was very successful.But there is NO place like home. We did get to see some very beautiful places and visited 4 quilt shops. I took pictures but blogger isn't co-operating with me. will try again soon. Hope all is enjoying this HOT weather. I was pretty miserable out west, way too hot for me.We will be leaving again in about 2 weeks, going to Pa. this trip,only be gone about a week, then will be home about a month. Hope to get some quilting done then. Have had a nasty cold since we got home,feeling better now. Have beeen doing book-work all day and tomorrow I must tackle this mountain or ironing I have. I will be working for LQS Friday and Saturday next week then the next week will have to work for my regular job a couple days to get everything ready to go again. I also have 2 doctors appts. that week. So am sure no sewing will get done.
Just wanted to check in, without pics nothing too interesting. hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend, how about quilting memories for me since I can't find the time. LOL

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

So glad that you're back HOME! I think we've all got this nasty URI, where did it come from? Please take care, dear friend!! I hope to see you soon...

Libby said...

Welcome home - cold and all *s* Can't wait to see your pics.