Monday, April 2, 2007

Housework,UGH!!!!!

What a beautiful day today was, as I cleaned house!!!!UGH!! I really don't like housework, but it certainly has to be done. Hubby usually vacuums for me, but he had to work today. It hurts me so badly to vacuum, even with hardwood floors over the entire house. But it is done for a few days, just doesn't last long enough. I plan to do laundry and quilt tomorrow. I am going to work at the LQS on Wednesday, so will be gone all day. I do so enjoy being there, the people who come in there are so nice, I truly haven't met anyone I don't like, they are all so friendly. Hope all of you have a place to go that you enjoy as much as I enjoy going there. The ladies that work there are really great too, all of them are very knowledgeable.
I finished quilting the baby quilt I was working on, now have to bind it, but am quilting the lap quilt I am making for a friend. She had surgery and I wanted to get this to her about 2 weeks ago, I don't know where my time goes. I sometime wonder how I raised 2 children, worked and sewed for people. I guess I was just faster then!!!!
Well, its 11pm, time to watch the news then go to bed, and I am READY to lie down, very tired.
Lets all make some quilting memories tomorrow.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'd say you get lots done! I can imagine how much fun it would be to work there, you do have the best customers/friends stopping by don't you?

Beemoosie said...

So many quilts, so little time!! LOL
thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoy your company!