Friday, April 9, 2010

Table runner,made in Dec,09








This is the table runner I made in Dec,09. The name of the pattern is "Love Letters". I changed it quiet a bit, all the center ovals call for embroidered designs, but I fussy cut mine. It's also called a dresser scarf. I enjoyed making this and it also gave me a reason to practice my free hand stippling with my BSR. I added the borders too. It wasn't wide enough to suit me. I made another one,and it looks entirely different, but I didn't get it sandwiched and quilted. Will do that when I get home.
Is the pollen bad where you are? It's terrible here, I feel like my eyes are constantly full of dirt.
But thank goodness it has turned warm,and for that I am greatful. I just don't do well in cold weather.Now, if the wind would just calm down a little, everything would be good, but I'll take what I can get**LOL**
I need to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow if we can find one. I have been making a list of things we need. I guess we have been gone long enough that we are running out of the basics (deodorant, toothpaste, etc). I really am not much of a shopper ( except for quilt shops), so am not looking forward to this.I am also running out of books. I think since we have been gone I have read 23 novels, that is a lot of books***
I hope everyone is having warmer weather and also finding time to quilt some memories, have a good weekend everyone. Later, Bobbin


No comments: