Monday, April 5, 2010

Shop Hopping in Texas















OK,I'm still lousy with pictures,but just bear with me. I want to tell you about our shop hopping.
The Log Cabin Quilter came and picked me up at an event my DH and I was doing, and off we went.The first shop we went to was "Just Stitching" located at 605 Cedar Street in Cedar Hill, Texas. A very nice store. The 2 quilt tops above are ones that were BOM's, neither was hers but she had done one. Hers was very pretty also. We also went to 2 more, but I will post about those in the next day or so.I am so sorry, but I didn't take a picture of any of her show and tell.shame on me. I also didn't think to get a photo of the two of us. I don't think I will get my photography license any time soon....LOL... But I really had a nice day.I do hope she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. I hope if ever we are around here again, I will get to see her.
DH and I will be here until April 18th. Then we head to Richmond, Va. I am anxious to get back closer to home. I feel like we have been gone forever.While in Richmond, I hope to see my nephew and his family,and am planning for my Sister to come from Hampton and visit(maybe we can shop a little) heehee. Hopefully our close friends from Hampton will come see us as well. So being in Va. will be nice ****
The weather here has been great the last several days,warm enough not to wear a jacket during the day, but needed in the evening.No complaints from me.
I have so many pics to post, but they will take several posts to get through all of them. Please, come back soon, I do want to share all of them with you.
Take care and keep quilting memories, Later, Bobbin





3 comments:

MJMR said...

When are you cgoing to be back in town? Can't wait for you to see the "new" LQS. We are so proud of it.

Ruth said...

The pictures turned out very good! And I did enjoy your company very much. It was a great visit! We definitely have a lot in common. Hee Hee!

Rhonda said...

Hi there.......I just found your blog, love what I've seen and read and have become a "FOLLOWER." I'll pop back in as often as I can. If you get a change, please visit my blog...I love piecing quilts, living life to the fullest and enjoying my family and friends.
Take care.