Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stubborn Blogger

Will Not let me put pictures on here today, that is so aggravating ......GGGRRRRR.................
Hope all is having a good day, it is a beautiful sunny day in our neck of the woods! But kinda chilly.
The lump the Dr. found in my breast has been diagnosed as a "boil" like cyst and we are just going to "watch" it. It has gone down some, not as large as it was a couple weeks ago, and that is good.Dr. said not to worry and go on on our trip and enjoy ourselves, so am going to take his advice and do just that. I do want to thank everyone for their prayers, that surely does help.
Will try to post in the next day or so, I want to show what we will be in while we are traveling, that way if any of you should see us while you are out and about maybe you will feel comfortable stopping to say hello, and I do want to show "off" my little sewing room I will have in the trailer.
And, Yes to those who have asked, I am definitely going to take pics and post them. I am sure it won't be as nice nor as comfortable as being in my sewing room here, but anything is better than not being able to sew at all. I went to the LQS yesterday and purchased the fabric to make a baby quilt for the Great Grandson that will be here in July. I hope to get that done one of the first projects. I have planned so much quilting, that I know there is no way I can get it all done, but I do want to have options!You should see what all I have packed, I have 2 large bins full of stuff. Good thing I will have a lot of storage space!
Got to get off here, DD is coming over and we are going to lunch, and I have some things I want to do before she gets here.Take care, my friends and before too much longer I will be back quilting memories for my family. J

4 comments:

Libby said...

That sounds like good news from the doc to me . . . enjoy your trip *s*

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Stay in touch, prayers go with you for safe travel and the continued blessings of good news associated with improving health!!

Salem Stitcher said...

Glad to hear good news from the doc. BTW, I love your quilt in the last entry. Very lovely.

Safe travels!

MJMR said...

We will miss seeing you in the shop. God speed and safe return.