Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quilt Emporium, Stafford Texas








The top picture is a quilt made for the shop owners 50th birthday. Isn't it pretty? She wasn't working yesterday when we were there so didn't get to meet her.The two workers I did meet were Barbara(left) and Carole(right), both were very nice and helpful. The next two pics are fabrics I bought for me two more pillowcases for the road. Aren't they going to be pretty? I think so..VBS...
Now to tell the story of how we found???? this shop.. WG made the wrong turn and couldn't figure which way to go, so he pulled into this very small strip mall, and when we looked straight ahead we were facing their door..Was that luck or what???I went in and got directions and told ( Barbara) the very nice lady who gave me directions that I would be back the next day and I was there shortly after they opened. I spent about an hour there.The Quilt Emporium is in Stafford Texas at 11925 Southwest Freeway, Suite 11, If you are ever in the neighborhood you should stop by, VERY NICE LADIES. We are off this afternoon to do an event at Wal Mart 15955 fm 529 road in Houston 3-8 Our schedule for the rest of this week is: Thurs, Feb21,Home Depot 999 West North Loop Houston.3-8.............Fri, at Lowes 6161 East Sam Houston Parkway NC, Houston 3-8
Sat, Home Depot,10111 Broadway, Pearland 8am-4pm, Then Sunday,Lowes 5400 Fairmont Parkway Pasedena 8am;4pm.
Hoping to meet some of you folks.

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Lucky break to find the shop, it was meant to be! Those will make pretty pillowcases for sweet dreams!

MJMR said...

Getting lost helps you find & see places you never would see if you were on the right path! Safe travels.

Salem Stitcher said...

How cool to just pull up in front of a quilt shop. Ta Da!

Finn said...

Hi de ho, what a great find you made! It looks like a lovely shop. I really like what you bought, for pillowcases or anything else you made from them.
Bet your weather is better than here..I'm got sunshine and a whoppin' 9 degrees. Hugs, Finn