Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers day



Serenity!!!!!!!!!!! This is the pond myDH and Granddaughter made several years ago, I think she was about 6 or 7 years old. She is now 12 and will tell you proudlythat her and her PAPAW made the pond. AS a matter of fact, she painted her a sign and put out there, its about faded now, so can't read her name too well. But she is still very proud of it!! She would love to use it for her very own "swimming" pool.

Would love toshow you a wallhanging I made a few years back,but when I try to post,it turns sideways. I wish I knew more about how to work this comp. The pic is on the comp. straight but when I upload it, it turns. Does anyone have any words of wisdom that may help ME??? DH has tried to get them to straighten up also, and can't get them right. This is so frustersting (*sp*) to me. Enough whining!!!!

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Mothers Day, and if your Mother is still living (MIL'S TOO) do something nice for them. I speak from experience, she won't be here forever. At least call her and tell her you love her. A phone call goes a long way!!!!!!! Life is too short not to remember your MOM.

I am working on another baby quilt, I saw a picture of one in a book and like parts of it, so am making it "my way". I may have a mess, so will have to wait and see. But we are leaving for Las Vegas on Tuesday, so won't get to work on it anymore after today, until we get back. Due back here on the 27th. If any of you ladies live in that area, I would love to meet you. DH and I will be at the convention center, Sunday through Wed. ,We will have a Show car ( a race car) on display at the Office Depot Shopping Center Conference. I assume it will be open to the public. If not we will have our laptop, just email me, or leave a comment,and I will get in touch with you.Maybe we could meet at one of the fabric stores. I do plan to try to visit some of them. Any suggestions on which would be the best? I don't think I will have time to go to but one or two.

I must get busy, I still have a lot to do, and I do want to sew a little while and it's already 1 o'clock.

Hope all of you will save a little time to be quilting memories this weekend. have a great Mothers Day,and Remember all Mothers, Mother's in law, Step Mothers and especially Grandmothers!!!! Some day you will be glad you did.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: