Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Hope everyone had a nice day today, DH and I both did, we exchanged boxes of candy and cards. We don't do much, getting a little old for all the mush. LOL
Have been back to the doctor, news not too good. Doctor found another lump in addition to the one I had found.Going tomorrow for another mammogram and a sono-gram. Dread having it done, sore from all the probing from the last 2 doctor visits. But it is necessary. Will go to Doctor on Tuesday of next week to find out the results.
Have been working on the baby quilt, it is coming along very slowly, but am getting there. DH and I are going back to Daytona, Fla. on Saturday and coming home on Monday, so will be in the truck a long time. So today I cut out some flowers to applicate on a sweatshirt. I am not much for sewing by hand, but thought that would help pass the time away. Maybe when we get home I will have that done and can take pics and post them.
Hope everyone is warm and having a great time sewing, please, keep me in your thoughts and prayers. J

2 comments:

Libby said...

I find hand sewing so very relaxing - a nice way to pass time *s* Hoping you have good news from your next appointments.

Quilting Memories said...

I hope I can sew while riding, I can't read so I may not be able to sew either, but sure am going to try. Also we will have some down time while at the motel, so definately will sew then. happy sewing. J