Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy Lady

Been awhile since I have been on here, have been to Fla. twice (work) and went to the quilt show in Va. Enjoyed that very much. Sister and I went 3 days. Bought a lot on Friday and Saturday,went back on Sunday to check on something, dh drove us over and waited in car, so we didn't have to walk so far. Did any of you get to go? It was a really good show, it seemed larger this year for some reason. Could be I am just getting older and slower.
Have been back to the doctor, am going to wait 6 months to see what this lump does. He doesn't think it is any thing to worry about. I sure hope he knows what he is talking about. I definitely have mixed feelings about waiting that long. Will see what happens.
Have finally quilted (pieced) today, have all the prairie points on my baby quilt , would like to get the last border on it tomorrow, but doubt I will, am going to LQS and will probably while away some time there. If we don't have to leave (work) on a trip, maybe I can finish the top of it Thursday and then get it sandwiched. I sure would like to be through with it so I can start another one.
Happy quilting and enjoy the nicer weather we are having, hope it is nice where you are.

No comments: