Monday, August 25, 2008

More pics at Bella's
















These pics are the pretty things we enjoyed at Bella's. Hope you enjoy them also. The pic of the young lady folding fat quarters is Lisa's 13 year old daughter. She was soooo sweet and a very busy lady. I think the other pics speak for themselves, I should tell you, though, there was lots of fabric and more to be put out, just hadn't got it all done yet...but they were working diligently at that goal.
I know I wasn't supposed to be posting today, but, last night as we were headed back to our hotel, the wheel fell off the trailer..............SO, this morning DH called around until he got someone out here to fix it and that is what is happening now. Hopefully , we can get on the road soon. If not I may be back on here and post pics of my neices bags...they are so cute, I really want to show them off. Well, Hubby is waiting for me to help load our "stuff" in the truck, so keep quilting Memories, and stay tuned, lots more to share with you....Bobbin





No comments: