Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Last Day....well almost

I will never understand "big" business.We have been told that today is our last day to work with this program......but we go back and turn everything in tomorrow....we won't get there until after they close the shop, so we get paid for that day also. Then we are scheduled to leave from here on Thursday ( next week) and go to New Jersey for 3 days. Also we get paid until June 26th.
Go figure *** Anyhow I guess after we get back from N.J. we are officially out of work.
SOOOOOO, I am planning to sew,sew,sew , I can't wait to get back into my sewing room. I have lots of things planned.Hope it all works out.
We have been in Va. this week, and I have enjoyed being here, this is where my Sister and some more of my family lives also we have lots of friends here as well.So this has been a nice week,but I am sooooo ready to go home. I do have family and friends there as well.I can't wait to see everyone.
Ok, now you know what my plans are, so hope to see everybody Tuesday or Wednesday.
BOBBIN

2 comments:

MJMR said...

Glad to hear you will be home for a while. Travel safe.

Libby said...

Enjoy your time at home . . . . sewing, sewing, sewing *s*