Saturday, February 14, 2009

TOUR OF CALIFORNID, BIKE RACE

Well, here we are in Sacramento, CA. The weather has warmed up some (yesterday was cold and raining)and the sun is shining, but it is still cold enough that I am glad I don't have to be out there. I wish all the riders a safe ride, but do hope Lance Armstrong wins. I understand they will ride 700 or so miles over 9 days. I am sure they will encounter all weather conditions, and I also know they are used to that.
DH and I will be in most of the towns they are going to, so if any of you live in one of them, let me know and maybe we can get together. I would surely like that. Although we are only scheduled to be there for the close down. But we will be glad to meet you either at the event or somewhere
close by. Just watch your TV, they will tell you where the riders end up each day....
Well, it's time for us to leave this motel, so must get off here, hope all of you are warm and dry and quilting memories,
Until next time,
Bobbin

No comments: