Saturday, June 7, 2008

New schedule for Ohio

Mr. Blogger never would let me post our schedule for this week in IN, maybe he knew most of them was either going to be rained out or cut short because of "HEAT" , I am sitting here this am, our event was a wash out once again, but will sew some shortly. I have managed to get some of my projects either finished or am working to finish them. Will post pics later, DH is gone and the camera is in the truck....
We will leave here Monday morning for Columbus, Ohio.
TUES, 6/11 Wal-Mart 555 Colemans Crossing Blvd. Marysville 3-8pm
Wed, 6/12 Lowes 2240 Lowes Dr. Lancaster 3-8pm
Thurs. 6/13 Home Depot 5200 Hamilton Rd. Columbus 3-8pm
Fri, 6/14 Lowes 6555 Dublin Center Road Dublin 8am-4pm
Sat 6/15 HD 2480 Brice Rd. Reynoldsburg 8am-4pm

Remember if it rains, we will not be there as there are no rain dates, but if you email me to let me know you may come by, if anything else changes, I will let you know.

Hope it's a nice day where you are and you can find a few minutes to quilt memories, thats what I'm going to do shortly, so take care all, Bobbin

4 comments:

pj said...

I love your blog! We will be visiting St. Louis, Elkhart-IN, Cave City-KY, and Paducah-KY in the next few weeks and plan to read thru all your blog to find quilt stores in those areas. If you get to south Mississippi please email me so we can meet you at one of the shows.

Pam

Quilting Memories said...

pj, I could not get to your blog, please email me, would love to see if our paths will cross.
We will leave here today , going to Columbus, Ohio. Will be back online again this afternoon.
Thanks for visiting me, Bobbin

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Safe travels to OH! It's WARM here at home, too; you're not missing A THING.

Nane said...

My Aunt lives in Columbus and has taken me to several quilt shops in the area...so you should have fun! Wish you could send some rain our way.